Outdoor Living Design
Wedding Floral Design • Holiday Wreaths
•Fresh Cut Flowers• Special Events
Plant Life Designs is a creative and extremely competent company. They are easy to work with because of the clarity up front and throughout the process. We will be using this company again and recommending them to others.
– Jann, Des Moines
Outdoor Living Space Design
Are you looking for the following?
• Adding new plant material and specific placement of those plants.
• Creating outdoor rooms by incorporating firepits, patios, pathways, pergolas, etc.
• Edits to an existing landscape
Our Design Fee includes:
- – 1 hour consultation on site with our designer
- – A complete site analysis of the proposed area (photos, measurements & notes will be taken of the the site, including light and water requirements)
- – A design that is to scale, computer generated, completely labeled and hand-colored (bird’s eye view of your landscape)
- – A plant/hardscape photo presentation (to help you visualize the new additions to your space)
- – A detailed estimate that can be phased out to meet your budget or priorities
- – One plan revision
A second meeting, design presentation/quote review, will then be scheduled where we will go over all of the plan details, plant presentation and detailed quote.
Contact our office by phone (515) 996-8888 or by email email@example.com for more information.
“Over the past two years, I’ve completed two projects with Tara at Plant Life Designs. I was looking for something unique to my taste and to complement my house. At my first meeting, Tara immediately understood my vision and brought back a plan that exceeded my expectations. When it came time to install, she completed both projects on time and on budget.” – Matt, Ankeny
We offer full landscape installation service, ordering materials, coordinating the job and providing you with information on how to manage/take care of your new yard for years to come! Our designer is on site every day of the project, managing the crew and making sure the project goes from design to installation without a hitch!
• We will follow-up two weeks after the project has been completed, and then again at 30 days to check in on plants and the project.
- 30-day warranty on plant material.
• Our warranty only includes plant material. If you would like us to remove the old plant and install the new one, our standard labor fees will apply.
Plant Life Designs offers a more natural approach to weddings. We combine many unique flowers, textures and materials to make truly one-of-a-kind floral bouquets and accompanying wedding accents. To see more of our wedding work, click on the ‘wedding’ tab on the top of the page.
Custom, hand-crafted, evergreen wreaths are available for order during the holidays, or at the Downtown Des Moines Farmer’s Market and our annual winter wreath festival.
Fresh Flower Fridays!
Opening Day: May 4th, 2018
Locally grown $10 flower bouquets every Friday from May-October at our roadside stand.
29154 360th St.,
Van Meter, IA 50261